Jayco Jay Feather Micro Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Adventure is just around the bend with the Jay Feather Micro, Jayco's lightest travel trailer in their lineup. Durable construction comes standard, along with a long list of comfortable features to make each camping trip enjoyable.
Each model features an aerodynamic round front profile with aluminum framing for added protection, an American-made frame with an integrated A-frame, plus a Keyed-Alike lock system for your peace of mind. The residential vinyl flooring will be easy to keep clean, and you'll enjoy LED lighting for an open and bright space. The Overlander 1 Solar Package lets you enjoy some off-grid camping and the rubber torsion axle provides smooth towing. And since each model includes Climate Shield weather protection tested from 0-100° F, you can plan to camp all year long!
Enjoy lightweight camping in a modern, up-to-date Jay Feather Micro travel trailer by Jayco!
Jay Feather Micro 166FBS
Jayco Jay Feather Micro travel trailer 166FBS highlights: Full Bath 11' Power ... more about Jay Feather Micro 166FBS
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Slides 1 Length 19 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Vintage Farmhouse Hitch Weight 415 lbs GVWR 4995 lbs Dry Weight 3895 lbs Cargo Capacity 1100 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30.5 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Furnace BTU 19000 btu Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type Dual Hinge 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand Tankless AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 32" 12V LED TV Awning Info 11' Max-Length Power w/LED Light Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Jay Feather Micro Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 1.5 in. fresh water drain valve
- 2 in. Stronghold VBL™ floor with 2 lb. density foam
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with aluminum framing
- American-made Norco Z-frame with integrated A-frame
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Black tank flush
- Dark-tinted safety-glass windows
- Exterior TV bracket with 120V and cable hook-ups
- Keyed-Alike™ lock system
- LCI Solid Step fold-down aluminum tread steps on main entry door
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System
- Marine grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting
- Modern graphics package with dual-colored sidewall
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired side and rear back-up prep
- Outdoor camp kitchen with galvanized steel bases (select models)
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Reinforced steel wheel wells
- Stronghold VBL™ walls with double-sided Azdel composite (sidewalls, rear walls and slide out boxes)
- Swing-out entry door assist handle
- 4 in. high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- 4 in. Teddy Bear soft-touch bunk mats (select models)
- 75 lb. full extension drawer guides
- Bathroom skylight
- Decorative backsplash
- Decorative roller shades with reflective barrier
- Handcrafted, hardwood door/drawer fronts
- Hidden-hinged cabinet doors
- High output auto-ignition LP gas furnace
- LED lighting throughout
- Plywood dinette, bed, bunk and shower/tub bases
- Residential style kitchen countertops
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Screwed and glued cabinet stiles
- USB charging ports (multiple locations throughout)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 13,500 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 20 lb. LP gas bottles with auto-regulator and ABS cover
- 55 gal. fresh water tank
- Bathroom skylight
- Black tank flush
- Detachable power cord
- Max-length power awning with LED light
- MAXXAIR® power roof vent
- On-demand 60,000 BTU water heater
- Outside griddle for JayPort system
- Outside shower (select models without outside camp kitchen)
- Power tongue jack
- Rock Solid Stabilizer System
- Side and rear back-up camera prep
- Spare tire
Jay Pro Package (Mandatory)
- 16 in. American-made Goodyear® off-road tires with self-adjusting electric brakes
- 32 in. 12V LED TV with built-in soundbar and AM/FM/Bluetooth®
- Climate Shield (zero to 100 degree tested weather insulation package)
- Dual-hinge 10 cu. ft. 12V fridge
- Rear-mounted roof ladder
- Inverter pre-wire (main bedroom nightstand outlets or power tower and exterior outlet for models with an outside fridge)
- Overlander 1 Solar Package: (1) 200W solar panel and 30-amp digital controller
- Rubber torsion axle
- 120V heated tank pads
- 30 lb. LP gas bottles with auto-regulator and ABS cover
- Accessory roof rack
- Convection microwave
- JAYCOMMAND® Smart RV System with TPMS
- Oven with 3-burner gas cooktop in place of single 3-burner gas cooktop
- Overlander 2 Solar Package: (2) 200W solar panels, 1,800W inverter and 30-amp digital controller
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.