Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Lightweight luxury is just a step away with the White Hawk travel trailers by Jayco. These models are made for families or larger groups that don't want to sacrifice space and comfort while they're away from home. The eye-catching exteriors and stylish interiors are only a start to the surprising amenities you'll find in the White Hawk, so come take a look!
Durable construction starts with the Stronghold VBL laminated, the Magnum Truss roof system, and the American-made frame with an integrated A-frame. You can extend your camping season thanks to the Climate Shield zero-degree tested weather protection that includes a fully enclosed and heated underbelly, a 35,000 BTU furnace, and PEX plumbing. Some of the exterior conveniences you will appreciate are the MORryde StepAbove entry steps, the Keyed-Alike lock system, and the marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting. Each model features an arched interior ceiling for more space, solid hardwood cabinets, decorative backsplash, and residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance.
The White Hawk travel trailers by Jayco; an easy choice when it comes to lightweight camping with upscale appointments.
White Hawk 27RB
Jayco White Hawk travel trailer 27RB highlights: Dual Entry Doors Large Slide ... more about White Hawk 27RB
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 32 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Modern Farmhouse, Vintage Washed Grey Hitch Weight 815 lbs Gross Weight 8200 lbs Dry Weight 6765 lbs Cargo Weight 1435 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 61 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 34" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 19' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
White Hawk 29BH
Jayco White Hawk travel trailer 29BH highlights: Double-Size Bunks Large Slide ... more about White Hawk 29BH
Sleeps 10 Slides 1 Length 34 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Interior Color Modern Farmhouse, Vintage Washed Grey Hitch Weight 795 lbs Gross Weight 8500 lbs Dry Weight 7025 lbs Cargo Weight 1475 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 61 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 34" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 14500 btu TV Info LR LED TV Awning Info 21' Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
White Hawk Features:
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
- Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated side and rear walls (including slideout room walls)
- Azdel laminated interior and exterior walls
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with one piece seamless roof material with 20 year warranty
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood decked flooring
- American-made frame with integrated A-frame
- G-20 dark tinted safety-glass windows
- 30 in. friction-hinged main entry doors (select models)
- Swing out grab handle
- Exterior TV prep with 120V and cable outlets
- Outdoor camp kitchen with embossed metal countertops (select models)
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors (select models)
- Marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting (2)
- Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells
- 30 amp service
- Stabilizer jacks with sand pads (4)
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired rear backup prep
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Detachable power cord
- A-frame mounted solar prep
- Battery quick disconnect
- Black tank flush
- ABS propane bottle cover
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Detachable power cord
- Spare tire with cover
- Inverter pre-wire
- JayPort system with outside griddle (griddle optional on 26FK, 29RL, & 32RL)
- MORryde StepAbove entry steps
- Arched interior ceiling
- LED lighting throughout
- Electric fireplace
- Directional and closeable central air conditioner vents
- Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases (applicable models)
- Residential vinyl flooring with cold crack resistance
- High output auto ignition 35,000 furnace with wall thermostat
- Front windshield offers a roller shade with radiant barrier backer
- Solid hardwood, jointed cabinets with screwed and glued cabinet stiles
- Deep, split bowl, stainless steel sink with high rise, pullout faucet and dry rack/sink cover combo
- Decorative backsplash
- Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
- Wood panel fridge inserts
- 60 in x 80 in queen bed (60 in. x 75 in. in Murphy bed models)
- Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access (24MRB & 25MBH)
- Fixed bunks with 120V outlet and corner shelf (bunk models only)
- Jayco exclusive Teddy Bear "soft-touch" bunk mats (bunk models only)
- Powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting brakes (made in the USA)
- 6 gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
- 55 gal. fresh water tank
- 30 lb. propane bottles (2)
- Outside shower
- Power awning with LED light
- Power tongue jack
- Slide topper prep
- 40" or 50" LED TV
- 14,500 BTU A/C
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo with speakers
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Showers with solid enclosures
- Bathroom skylight
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Climate Shield™ zero-degree tested weather protection:
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly (ducted)
- 35,000 BTU output furnace
- Double layer fiberglass batt insulation in ceiling and floor
- Double sided radiant barrier insulation (roof, floor, cap, and slide room floors)
- PEX plumbing
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent lighting
- Frameless windows
- Fold-down aluminum tread entry steps (main entry), aluminum tread entry steps (second entry, select models)
- Roof-mount solar prep
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- Power roof vent (main living area)
- JAYCOMMAND® "Smart RV" system with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- 2nd 14,500 BTU A/C (requires 50-amp service)
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep (required with 2nd A/C)
- Power stabilizer jacks
- 120V heated tank pads
- Theater seating (select models)
- Free-standing table with 4 chairs in place of booth dinette (select models)
- Free-standing table with 2 chairs and ottoman in place of dinette (select models)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- King bed in place of queen bed (select models)
- Solar Power Package with 190W roof-mounted solar panel
- L-lounger sofa ILO dinette (select models)
- Outside griddle for JayPort system (26FK, 29RL, & 32 RL)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.