Jayco White Hawk Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The White Hawk travel trailers by Jayco are packed with features while still being lightweight! You will love how easy it will be to camp with features such as, Climate Shield ultimate weather protection, Goodyear American-made tires, and durable Stronghold VBL construction!
Each model features a Magnum Truss roof system, Rock Solid stabilizer system, Keyed-Alike locking system, and many more hassle-free exterior amenities. Inside, you'll enjoy an electric fireplace on all models., along with a 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator, a MaxxAir power roof vent, and an LED TV for the rainy day blues! You will also enjoy the Overlander 1 Solar Package with a 200W solar panel for off-grid capabilities, and the max-length power awing with LED lights will let you relax outdoors each evening!
Enjoy new adventures in a White Hawk travel trailer by Jayco!
White Hawk 27RB
Jayco White Hawk travel trailer 27RB highlights: Dual Entry Doors Large Slide ... more about White Hawk 27RB
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 32 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 4 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Hitch Weight 770 lbs GVWR 8000 lbs Dry Weight 6750 lbs Cargo Capacity 1250 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 61 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15E Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Dual Hinge 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED Smart TV Awning Info 19' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
White Hawk 29BH
Jayco White Hawk travel trailer 29BH highlights: Double-Size Bunks Large Slide ... more about White Hawk 29BH
Sleeps 10 Slides 1 Length 34 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 9 in Hitch Weight 815 lbs GVWR 8500 lbs Dry Weight 6865 lbs Cargo Capacity 1635 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 61 gals Black Water Capacity 30.5 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15E Furnace BTU 35000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Dual Hinge 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR LED Smart TV Awning Info 21' Max Length Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
White Hawk Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 5 in. fresh water drain valve
- 2 in. Stronghold VBL™ floor with 2 lb. density foam
- Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with aluminum framing
- American-made frame with integrated A-frame
- Automotive-style aluminum rims
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Black tank flush
- Bumper-mount bracket for 17 in. griddle
- Detachable power cord
- Exterior TV bracket with 120V and cable hook-ups
- Factory installed rear roof ladder
- Galvanized steel and impact resistant wheel wells
- Inverter pre-wire (2 bedroom nightstand outlets, main TV and outlet for outside kitchen fridge)
- Keyed-Alike™ locking system
- Magnum Truss™ Roof System with limited lifetime warranty
- Marine grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting
- Modern graphics package with dual-colored sidewall
- Mounted camera bracket for pre-wired side and rear back-up prep
- Outdoor camp kitchen with galvanized steel bases (select models)
- Outside shower (only on models without outside camp kitchen)
- Rock Solid Stabilizer System
- Slam latches on front pass-through storage doors
- Spare tire with cover
- Stronghold VBL™ walls with double-sided Azdel composite (sidewalls, rear walls and slide out boxes)
- Swing-out entry door assist handle
- 4 in. high-density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
- 4 in. Teddy Bear soft-touch bunk mats (select models)
- 60 x 80 in. residential queen beds (60 x 76 in. in Murphy bed models)
- 75 lb. full extension drawer guides
- Barreled interior ceiling up to 81 in. of interior height
- Bathroom skylight
- Decorative backsplash
- Decorative roller shades with reflective barrier
- Directional and closeable A/C vents
- Electric fireplace
- Foldable, portable dinette table with solid steel base
- Gas-strutted under bed storage (most models)
- Handcrafted, hardwood door/drawer fronts
- Hidden-hinged cabinet doors
- High output auto-ignition LP gas furnace
- LED lighting throughout
- Plywood dinette, bed, bunk and shower/tub bases
- Powered roof vents in bathroom and main bedroom (most models)
- Residential style kitchen countertops
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Screwed and glued cabinet stiles
- USB charging ports (multiple locations throughout)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof-mounted A/C
- 30 lb. LP gas bottles with auto-regulator and ABS cover
- 39 or 50 in. Smart LED TV
- 55 gallon fresh water tank
- AM/FM/Bluetooth® stereo with roof-mounted speakers
- American-made nitro-filled Goodyear® radial tires with self-adjusting electric brakes
- Bathroom skylight
- Max-length power awning with LED light
- On-demand water heater
- Oven with 3-burner recessed cooktop with glass cover
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Power tongue jack
- Showers with solid glass enclosures
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Climate Shield™ 0-100° tested weather insulation package
- Dark tinted, frameless safety glass windows
- Dual-hinge 10 cu. ft. 12V fridge
- Front molded fiberglass cap with automotive-style windshield and blue LED accent light strips
- Kitchen skylight with shade
- LCI Solid Step fold-down aluminum tread steps on main entry door
- MAXXAIR® power roof vent (main living area)
- Overlander 1 Solar Package: (1) 200W solar panel and 30-amp digital controller
- 120V heated tank pads
- 17 in. outside griddle (select models)
- 2nd 15,000 BTU direct-dump AC in bedroom
- 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep
- 72 x 80 in. king bed in place of 60 x 80 in. queen bed (excludes 24MRB, 25MBH, 26FK)
- JAYCOMMAND® Smart RV System with TPMS
- Overlander 2 Solar Package: (2) 200W solar panels, 30-amp digital controller and 1,800W inverter
- Power stabilizer jacks
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.